Elite Rehab Solutions
Meet the Staff
Justin Crain / Physical Therapist /Clinic Director/ Owner
Clinic: Crain Rehab, Tuskegee ALEducation:
- Bachelor's in General Health Studies
- Master's Degree Physical Therapy at University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Dry Needling Certified
When not working Justin enjoys: Spending time with family, working out, and snow skiing.
Collin Jones, LPTA/ATC
- ATC from Troy University, LPTA degree from Southern Union State Community College
When not working Collin enjoys: Going to the gym, going to Troy/Auburn University football games, hanging out with friends, family, and his dogs Goose and Loola.
Kaden Rossman, LPTA
- Associate's in health, education, and recreational science from Coastal Alabama Community College, LPTA degree from Southern Union State Community College
When not working Kayden enjoys: Hanging out with his girlfriend, dog, and friends. Watching/playing any sport, and going to the gym.
Karley Jones / Office Coordinator/Tech
When not working Karley enjoys: Going to the gym, playing with her dogs Goose and Looa, and hanging out with friends.
- Back/Hip Pain & Sciatica
- Neck Pain & Pinched Nerves
- Shoulder & Rotator Cuff Problems
- Chronic Pain
- Knee & Hip Injuries
- Foot & Ankle Diagnosis
- Muscle Strains
- Ligament Sprains
- Joint Pain & Arthritis
- Balance & Dizziness Disorders
- Nerve & Neuromuscular Conditions
- Post-Surgical Spine & Joint Reconstruction
- Elbow Wrist & Hand Pain
- Work-Related Injuries